- Creation of a digital terrain model of the construction site (the "Point Cloud" program can be used to import data)
- Import of all boreholes and field tests from the geological survey - for collecting data in the terrain, we recommend using the GEO5 Data Collector mobile app
- Creation of geological documentation
- Creation of geological sections
- Creation of a 3D subsoil model
- Data export to other GEO5 programs (Cross sections - "Slope Stability", "Settlement"; Output profiles - "Spread Footing", "Piles"...)
The workflow in the "Stratigraphy" program is described in Engineering Manuals at our website:
- EM 40 - "Basic Work using the Stratigraphy Program"
- EM 41 - "Advanced Modeling in the Stratigraphy Program"
- EM 42 - "Creation of Field Test Documentation"
- EM 43 - "Interpretation of Field Tests into the Soil Profiles"
- EM 44 - "Creation of User-defined Template"
- EM 46 - "Earthworks module"
- EM 47 - "Export and Import Field Tests / Templates"
The help in the "Stratigraphy" program includes the following topics:
- Data input into individual frames:
- GEO5 Data Collector - Mobile App
- Theory for field test input in the "Stratigraphy" program:
- General information about the work in the User Environment of GEO5 programs
- Common input for all programs