The "Dimensioning"serves to design and verify the reinforcement of wall cross-section - the cross-section subjected to dimensioning is selected in the combo list.
- Wall stem verification
- Construction joint verification - depth of construction joint from construction top edge is specified
- Wall jump verification
- Verification of heel of wall
The frame appearance is adjusted based on the selected.
- Verification according to the , or the theory of - the last column in the table allows for inputting the , which multiply the calculated forces. These forces are displayed on the desktop and are updated for every change of data and setting in the frame.
- - the last column in the table allows for specifying whether the load acting on a structure is considered as secondary one. This is explained in more detail in section " ".
- - in the case the last column is not displayed.
Calculation of forces and their action on the analyzed cross-section is described.
The wall stem and construction joint are always loaded by the. When verifying the front wall jump the wall is loaded either by the or the depending on input specified in the frame " ".
in individual cross-sections is described in the theoretical part of this documentation. earth pressure at rest is taken into account when considering earthquake analysis.
is performed according to the standard set in the " " tab.
for various cross-sections can be carried out. Various of individual forces can also be specified. The resulting forces are displayed on the desktop and are updated with an arbitrary change in data or setting specified in the frame. The "In detail" button opens the dialog window that contains detailed listing of the dimensioning results.
Visualization of results can be adjusted in the frame "".